Happy December 24th, one and all! Somehow, hot chocolate seems to taste better during the holiday season.
How about a cup of Peppermint Hot Chocolate?
4 heaping tablespoons of hot cocoa
2 cups hot milk
4 pieces chopped peppermint bark chocolate
a pinch of salt
2 sticks peppermint candy
1. Spoon cocoa into a sauce pan.
2. Pour hot milk while stirring until cocoa is dissolved.
3. Add chopped peppermint bark chocolate, stirring until melted.
4. Bring to a boil and remove from heat immediately. Add salt. Stir.
5. Ladle chocolate drink mixture into a cup and serve with a peppermint stick.